AERO-Delta Bike-Pack Kit (Yamaha) Motorcycle Luggage System
Bikes have been photographed at the time of their release and Bike-Packs fitted to bikes are not necessarily current.
The Aero-Delta VII is an expandable pack that has a maximum capacity of 35l. It is a versatile day pack that will expand to provide enough room to take a weekend's worth of luggage (if carefully packed). If you like to take loads of luggage it will zip together with either another Aero-Delta VII or with the larger Aero-Spada VII.
Here are some of the key features:
- Expands from 15 litres to 35 liters
- Optional shoulder straps
- ‘D’ rings fitted so zips can be locked
- Fabric pull tags on zips making them easier to operate with gloves on
- Bound internal and external seams
- Zips together with other packs in the ‘Aero’ range
The pack's size varies depending on whether it is expanded or not. But the approximate dimensions are:
- Non-Expanded: (H x W x D) 440 x 495 x 155 mm, 17.3 x 19.5 x 6.1 "
- Expanded: (H x W x D) 440 x 495 x 255 mm, 17.3 x 19.5 x 10 "
Any models with a (*) are made to order. Please allow longer shipping times, and note that these orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Any models with a (~) are suitable for fitment with factory panniers.
Products and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Images shown may differ in small details to actual product.